xx1476xx. Révolte

23:57



I don't know what fear is anymore.
I jumped from the highest peak of the world with my eyes widely opened.
Just to show that there's nothing.
Nothing that scares me anymore.
Being free, that was what I wanted to accomplish.
Being free, that was the only option for me.
With a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn’t even talk about it and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me.
Yet, to feel in power, have control.
That was my desire.
My temptation.
The greatest pain.
Excusez moi Monsieur, pourquoi avez-vous occuper mon trône?
I took what I wanted.
Excusez moi Monsieur, se il vous plaît en aille.
I had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing I desired anymore, except to make my life into a work of art.
Being so strangely composed isn't the easiest thing.
And when I'm at war with myself I just remind me that I'm the greatest creature, a masterpiece.
Who are you?
Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?
I came across them.
They came upon me I should say.
But I faced up with them. I won.
I'm an artist, and my life is my most wonderful masterpiece.


You Might Also Like

0 komentarze