xx1831xx. you wrote this for me | life in "The Altar" lyrics

21:35

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania banks altar
Please call me your baby, baby, baby
Look how long that you have kept me waiting
I'm all in
Look at all that I have given
Ooh, I knew your love before I kissed you
And now you have only made me miss you
Come get me, come love me
Baby, come love me

Ooh, ah, 'cause I'm lovesick
I ain't even ashamed, ah, ah
And I'm hard up for some time in your sheets, ah, ah
Would you been down to spend all your time with me? ah, ah
'Cause I'm lovesick

And we were so depressive
You and me together, we were gemini feed

Follow me to my bed
‘Cause every time you fall, I’ll be holdin’ your head up

It's like I wanna know I'm someone
It's like I wanna know I'm some-
Someone you have to keep, I'm on my knees
Turn the lights out on me, the lights out on me
I'm blacked out

I see your game, you make me wait
You make me wait, dangling on a string
Begging for you to come back to the ring
'Til I'm salivating for attention that you won't bring

You won't call back, you're not coming
I waited up to say your name
You won't call back, you're not coming
I waited up for you to say my name
You won't call back, you're not coming
I waited up to say your name
You won't call back, you're not coming
I waited up for you to say my name

All those times you'd warm my hands
Maybe things weren't easy as they seem

Hated you for leavin' me
You were my muse for so long
Now I'm drained creatively
But I miss you on my team

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze